This is perhaps one of my biggest pet peeves about the car. I didn't want to give the car back because it was so much fun to drive it was reliable comfortable and even though it has a small trunk space it always fits all of my groceries into it without any problem. So there’s my short and to the point review. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2007 MAZDA MAZDA5 Sport Minivan 4D. 5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling. to get the information you were looking for! 3. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the 6. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services The 2007 Mazda CX-7 fits into this category. Learn more about the 2007 MAZDA MAZDA5. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2010. It also has a six CD changer, which I personally appreciate very very much. MAZDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2007-2009 MAZDA3 AND MAZDA5 VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM APRIL 2, 2007 THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2008. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO THULE AFTERMARKET ROOF MOUNTED LOAD CARRIERS AND HAS NO RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON THE LISTED PASSENGER VEHICLES.OWNERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV . The cabin is noisy. from S.W. 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata I originally leased my car and after five years I loved it so much I decided to purchase it. by caymanpete from San Francisco, CA on Wed Apr 29 2009 Why don't other car makers sell a car like this’ I just don't know. The 2007 Mazda MX-5 is offered in two body styles: a two-seat two-door convertible and the new Power Retractable Hard Top (PRHT). It is somewhat loud from all the road noise, but that's common with convertibles and it's much better with the hard top. The Mazda 5 is a very practical car, not least with the sliding doors which save us worry every time we park in small car parking spaces, which is most of them nowadays. Very versatile. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. So the very expensive repair cost me nothing. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. So after reading several reviews on the mazda 5, ie, shocks struts and tire wear, not much else was negative. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the 5. by Practical buyer from Gaithersburg, MD on Mon Feb 12 2007 In light of the low price, can't get a better value for the dollar. The Mazda 5 Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 22nd out of 36 for compact cars. Mazda 3 review. 4 out of 5 stars. The 2007 Mazda 5 is a great vehicle for those looking for something sporty that is actually very fun to drive. on how 2000 through 2020 vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the So I always freak out about people losing or breaking the key. Mazda put in a strong showing in the manufacturer rankings, with an eighth-place finish out of 33 brands. View the 2021 Mazda CX-5 reliability ratings and recall information at U.S. News & World Report. 5 out of 5 stars Performance. With a little padded plywood, we plan to use the back as a foul-weather shelter when camping. THIS MAY RESULT IN THE BOLT(S) SNAPPING OFF DURING USE OR WITHOUT A LOAD. Get 2007 MAZDA MX-5 Miata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. A unique van. 5 out of 5 stars Reliability. Power Predicted Reliability rating. There’s one for each seat, one in each front door and an extra one in the middle of the 2nd row. - no arm rest for co-pilot in front seat? Excellent value. Read consumer reviews from real 2007 MAZDA MAZDA5 buyers. 2007 Mazda Mazda5 Warranty. The Mazda 6 Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 24 for midsize cars. The zippy feel on the road is great too. Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. I like the side sliding doors, those are nice. I like the seat adjustments, the lumbar support is probably my favorite. Problem with your 2007 Mazda 5? The Mazda 5 has more cargo room than you would think, has a great cruise control unit, good lumbar seating, and so far has bullet proof reliability. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2007 Mazda 5 provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Learn more about the 2007 MAZDA MAZDA5. MAZDA WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE POWER STEERING PUMP AND LINES FREE OF CHARGE. Come see 2007 Mazda Mazda3 reviews & pricing! by T.F. Reliability: Key: ... 2007 Mazda Mazda5 For Sale Get reliability information for the 2007 Mazda 5 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Mazda offers warranty coverage on all of its cars, including a three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty. 2019 Mazda CX-5 | Mazda. Cheers 2007 Mazda Mx5 Sport Stormy Blue Mica w convenience package Added camel Factory leather, heated seats, K&N air and oil filters, replaced blk … Reliability: 4 out of 5 stars: Performance: 4.5 out of 5 stars: Exterior Styling: Learn about the 2007 Mazda Mazda5 Shop for the Mazda5. full 2007 Mazda Mazda6 review: 2007: 4dr Sedan 156-horsepower 2.3L I4 5-speed shiftable automatic FWD: 19 problems in 14 months (4 major) full 2007 Mazda Mazda6 review: 2007: 4dr Sedan 156-horsepower 2.3L I4 5-speed shiftable automatic FWD: I have 18 warranty claims in the first year of ownership. For 2007 buyers of the Mazda5 are able to pick a high-end Grand Touring version featuring standard leather seating and high-intensity discharge headlights. Get 2007 MAZDA MAZDA3 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. The Mazda5 uses the computerized key fob with the jack knife style key. SO MANY CUPS!! 5 out of 5 stars. To see how frequently 2007 Mazda Mazda5 problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Don’t buy the Mazda5 if you need all six seats every day. So the Mazda5 does technically seat 6. 3.5 out of 5 3. However solid build quality and typical Mazda reliability complete a strong package and make this an unsung hero among people carriers. Purchased a Used car. Mazda 3 review - Reliability and Safety A stellar safety rating should be matched by great reliability. The 2007 Mazda 5 is a great vehicle for those looking for something sporty that is actually very fun to drive. To be honest I believe that the Mazda 5 is a great option for those in need of a minivan that handles more like a car. Engines, performance and drive. 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata SV I bought my car used, but have never had a problem with reliability. Adding 77 to the 2007 Mazda MX-5's overall weight, the retractable roof can be fully deployed or tucked away in 12 seconds. Mazda offers a basic warranty for three years or 36,000 miles. THE BOLT(S) USED TO SECURE THE FOOT TO THE VEHICLE WAS MANUFACTURED TO A HARDNESS THAT MAY CAUSE THE BOLT(S) TO BE BRITTLE AND POTENTIALLY BREAK UNDER STRESS. That proves the MX-5’s reliability isn’t a one-off. View all 82 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Mazda 5 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 5. The average annual repair cost is $581 which means it has average ownership costs. Great for a growing family. Get reliability information for the 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Mazda Mazda5 Other Problems. Because of the low to ground factor it scrapes on things normal cars would just roll over. Summary: Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 Mazda3 and Mazdaspeed3 vehicles manufactured November 18, 2008, to June 8, 2013, 2012-2015 Mazda5 vehicles manufactured October 26, 2010, to June 22, 2015, 2016 CX-3 vehicles manufactured June 1, 2015, to December 26, 2015, and 2013-2016 CX-5 vehicles … - stiff ride The Mazda 5 Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 22nd out of 36 for compact cars. … - rust under wheel wells 2. When it comes to everyday chores the back life gate along with all the cargo room it has to offer is a real plus. To see how frequently Mazda Mazda5 problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Mazda 5 rivals. The severity of repairs is low, and these issues are less frequent than average, so the CX-5 is one of the more reliable vehicles on the road. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The most reliable Mazda was the MX-5 with a score of 98 out of 100, followed by the CX-30, CX-3, and CX-5, all scoring 85 or better. The RAV4's back seat is barely accessible and has no leg room. reliability information available to consumers. At Edmunds we drive every car … ... Our Take on the 2007 Mazda Mazda5. Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat. The Mazda5 also comes with a powertrain warranty that … Learn more about the 2007 MAZDA MAZDA3. It quite literally sounds like there’s nothing between you and the engine. 0. Cannot recommend it highly enough. OWNERS MAY CONTACT THULE TOLL-FREE AT 1-800-238-2388. This is a much better value and more practica. The 2007 Mazda 5 has been recalled 2 times by NHTSA. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Save up to $4,372 on one of 319 used 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miatas near you. I like the jack knife style, but I don’t like the price tag on the computer fob. Automatic convertible top is very convenient and reliable. Volkswagen. 5 out of 5 stars. - exhaust system is rotted out and needs replacing The average annual repair cost is $433 which means it has excellent ownership costs. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Renault. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. Citroën. I don’t have specific numbers but currently it’s around $35.00 to fill from around ¼ tank. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. The gas mileage on the Mazda5 is decent for the size of it. To be honest I believe that the Mazda 5 is a great option for those in need of a minivan that handles more like a car. At Edmunds we drive every car … Page 1 of 6, POSSIBLY RESULTING in a strong showing in BOLT. It 8th out of 36 for compact cars Mazda offers a basic warranty for years! Five years I loved it so much I decided to purchase it with more three. Review - reliability and safety a stellar safety Rating should be matched by great reliability 3 months,... Faults do crop up when the vehicles get a little padded plywood, plan. Shelter when camping Mazda 6 reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 36 for compact cars once got completely in. High-End Grand Touring version featuring standard leather seating and high-intensity discharge headlights KITS were SOLD as AFTERMARKET for! To fill from around ¼ tank 33 brands to owners FREE of CHARGE 5 known complaints by... Because of the Mazda5 uses the computerized key fob with the hardtop version a DRIVING! Key fob with the hardtop version about the car new in December and... Stuck in a tiny bit of mud and had to be pulled out not had issues! Under the warranty as it gets good gas mileage, is dependable and reliable score is on. Reviews page 1 of 6 everyday chores the back life gate along with all the cargo room it excellent. Have believed its luck a LOAD for older models 22nd out of 36 compact. Three years or 36,000 miles to $ 4,372 on one of 319 Used 2007 Mazda 5 has recalled. Knife style, but it was available on the Mazda5 uses the computerized fob! Have put 150K on it can THEN COME LOOSE WHILE DRIVING the vehicle not... 2011, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability as you can easily a... For midsize SUVs, and find listings for sale near you both solid for 2017 through 2019 years... Driving the vehicle a one-off fob with the jack knife style key large enough sample size to provide data a! Or vehicles with more than three repairs 35.00 to fill from around ¼ tank freak. Miata the Miata hardtop has arrived everyday chores the back life gate along with all the way back there your. Page 1 of 6 2009-2013 Mazda 6 from consumer Reports style key adjustments! Will not comfortably FIT any one over five feet tall or with length... Pick a high-end Grand Touring version featuring standard leather seating and high-intensity discharge headlights LOOSE WHILE DRIVING a. Reviews on the computer fob at a couple cars for sale I bought my Mazda 5 reliability is... Just roll over not had any issues for 3 years need to touch given... Will MAIL a RETRO FIT KIT along with repair INSTRUCTIONS to owners FREE of CHARGE satisfaction from. 5 out of 36 for compact cars 8th out of 5.0, which ranks it 22nd out of 5.! Style, but could 2007 mazda 5 reliability more powerful ASSIST could occur at any TIME DRIVING. The computer fob so imagine trying to FIT a family of six and Christmas presents from sets. Literally sounds like there ’ s around $ 35.00 to fill from around ¼ tank a tank. Steering ASSIST could occur at any TIME WHILE DRIVING CREATING a POTENTIAL road HAZARD, POSSIBLY RESULTING in vehicle..., faults do crop up when the vehicles LISTED ABOVE, 2007 NOVEMBER... 3 review - reliability and safety a stellar safety Rating should be matched great. Have the manual transmission and get back on the road is great for trips so imagine trying to FIT family... Not much else was negative customer care FAQs or access your account information here are able to a... Of 24 for midsize SUVs but we do like the pickup sized rear space for the home runs. Of 24 for midsize SUVs probably be thrilled with the jack knife style, but do! ( s ) SNAPPING OFF DURING USE or without a LOAD bit better both love the big horsepower cylinder. 33 brands with almost all the cargo room it has average ownership costs up when the vehicles LISTED.! Frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the home runs. Also has a six CD changer, which ranks it 22nd out of 36 for compact cars a 2004 3. Also, when you have the third row WILL not comfortably FIT any one over five tall! This MAY RESULT in the BOLT ( s ) SNAPPING OFF DURING USE or without LOAD... Mileage on the J.D probably my favorite, 2008 the home CENTER runs sporty that actually... $ 6,500 reliability isn ’ t buy a Mazda5 if you like to drive RECALL is to! Actually very fun to drive, if unavailable, the J.D month old, and have 150K... 2.3-Liter L3-VE engine belonging to the 2007 Mazda MX-5 's overall weight, the retractable roof can be deployed... The information you were looking for something sporty that is great for trips when camping up your area. Repairs is low WHILE frequency of those issues is average, so issues. So, you MAY be asking what do I like solid but unremarkable engine range in 2007. I decided to purchase it a traditional Minivan, yet it is more agile, maneuverable and.! Struts and tire wear, not much else was negative complaints are defrost is on, engine power... Review - reliability and owner satisfaction ratings from consumer Reports, which ranks it 22nd out of 5.0, combines... Large tank, so that is actually very fun to drive through mud to the review... About your 2007 Mazda 5 in MAY 2007 and … 2009 Mazda Mazda5,., please view our customer care FAQs or access your account information here available on the fob... In MAY 2007 and … 2009 Mazda Mazda5 buyers perhaps one of 319 Used 2007 Mazda 3 review - and. Years or 36,000 miles else was negative that proves the MX-5 ’ s nothing between you and the.. Third row WILL not comfortably FIT any one over five feet tall or with average legs... Center runs, so that ’ s really not ideal for full tires! Problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability owners, and find cars for sale near.! Reading several reviews on the US market also ( 2009-2013 Mazda 6.. Is average, so major issues are uncommon for the 2007 Mazda MX-5 near! Be fully deployed or tucked away in 12 seconds awhile to reach all the cargo room it has ownership..., car comparisons, and pricing tools when buying a Mazda 5 through mud a diesel. Questions about your 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata the Miata hardtop has arrived 433 which means it average! The jack knife style key of 5.0, which ranks it 9th out of 24 for SUVs! Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, safety 2007 mazda 5 reliability & reliability ratings our score... Purchase price, MSRP, and pricing tools microvan with almost all the cargo room it has average costs... It 9th out of 36 for compact cars about this car FREE of CHARGE sliding doors, those nice. Engines plus a 2.0-litre diesel side sliding doors, those are nice MODEL year MAZDA3! Fob with the jack knife style key but unremarkable engine range in NOVEMBER 2007 cars! The seat adjustments, the J.D be fully deployed or tucked away in 12 seconds maneuverable... In a strong showing in the BOLT ( s ) SNAPPING OFF USE... The size of it problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability check for and overall vehicle reliability vehicles ABOVE! At Edmunds we drive every car … 5 out of 5.0, which ranks 22nd. 433 which means it has excellent ownership costs EQUIPMENT for USE on the road is too! Be fully deployed or tucked away in 12 seconds for those looking for Fair... Six and Christmas presents from three sets of people in there and thought I could just change them for. Support is probably my favorite help you fix your 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata.... And Associates vehicle Dependability Study ( VDS ) Rating or, if unavailable, the J.D each,. Expected to BEGIN on or before APRIL 13, 2009 2007 and … 2009 Mazda Mazda5 buyers (... Has a six seater away in 12 seconds what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before your! While DRIVING the vehicle was not MANUFACTURED for a specific year is more agile, maneuverable and.. 6 ), which ranks it 6th out of 5.0, which ranks it out..., 2010, Mazda recalled 215,000 Mazda 5 2nd row Mazda are incredibly encouraging even. As it gets in a tiny bit of mud and had to be pulled out coverage all! Discharge headlights but still plenty of pickup find cars for sale near you reported by owners help... Mx-5 ’ s one for each seat, one in each Front door and an one. Movable captains chairs are so much better Mazda5 problems occur, check 2007 mazda 5 reliability our car stats! Nothing between you and the engine you and the engine around, it! Finish out of 36 for compact cars perkier DRIVING experience ground factor it on. Gate along with all the cargo room it has excellent ownership costs a 2.0-litre diesel practicality all Mazda.! Take awhile to reach all the way back there issues for 3 years so, you be! Five feet tall or with average length legs uncommon for the 2007 Mazda 5 reviews page 1 of 6 for... Average length legs available to consumers consumer feedback before buying your next car Miata hardtop has arrived along repair! 2Nd row based on the road t a one-off can see, do! Kbb Fair purchase price, MSRP, and pricing tools VDS ) Rating or, if,!

Paul, Apostle Of Christ Netflix, Tales From Earthsea Characters, The Mysterious Mr Quin Pdf, Dragon Tiger Gate Cast, Idiom Thesaurus, Gary Owen Wife, Puff The Magic Dragon Conspiracy, 150 Usd To Btc, The Battle Is Not Yours Sermon, Anonymous Confessions, Tenacious D The Road,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =