We cannot wait to welcome you back and introduce you to our rooftop bar, The Heights!Maggie HoustonGeneral Managermhouston@arlohotels.com. We agree, who needs all that space when we offer everything you need within our micro-rooms at a great price. The bed was comfortable, the room was modern and clean, and again - dat view in the morning.I highly recommend this hotel for people who want more than just a bed to sleep on. Long story short, the problems that I had were quickly resolved and I ended up with a beautiful terrace room. Mahalo for everything, I’d rate them 100 stars if I could. We came in on the Acela and the Arlo is perfectly located a few blocks away - in the middle of plenty of restaurants, bars and fun.

I couldn't have had a better time here. We are honored that you choose to enjoy your romantic escape in the city with Arlo NoMad. First you enter through a modern reception that is opposite a trendy "Bodega" concept that is open 24 hours. This is a nice place to be. Great view. You can move the TV as you want with its full motion bracket, and this allows you to connect any HDMI if you want to use your laptop or iPad.Things I liked was the service, how nicely appointed the rooms are. LOVED THIS PLACE AND THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT SPECIAL, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hotels With Entertainment in New York City, Hotels near Sadigh Gallery Ancient Art, Inc, Hotels near Sarah M. Marie Psychic Reading, Hotels near Truman’s Gentlemen’s Groomers, Hotels near 34th St – Herald Square Station, Hotels near Times Square – 42nd St Station, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Hotels near Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing, Hotels near Fashion Institute of Technology, Hotels near Relay Graduate School of Education, Hotels near Globe Institute Of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institutes - New York, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 20 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. The online booking process was easy, and the rate was shockingly reasonable. I was exciting to stay here after seeing the beautiful pictures online and on instagram, however our expectations fell quite short. The bed is good, not the best, but it is good. Celeb chef, Dale Talde, and team have created something special at MASSONI – we are thrilled you settled in our fun spaces during the snowy night! Thank you for sharing your winning feedback as we cannot wait to welcome you back!Maggie HoustonGeneral Managermhouston@arlohotels.com. We cannot thank you enough for your glowing feedback, Enedettob! We were so pleasantly surprised at how delicious, hip, and fun both the bar and the restaurant were. Long story short, the problems that I had were quickly resolved and I ended up with a beautiful terrace room. But they are beautifully appointed with mostly stunning views. It was well-worth the extra $ to get the city-view room. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The rooms are VERY small however the SKY views make up for it. New posts will not be retrieved.

more. We always had to add an extra 5 to 10 to wait for one elevator. By using this site, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. There's no fan in the bathroom and the plate to turn the water in on the shower was falling off the wall. I have stayed in many hotels of all kinds in many places worldwide especially in NYC. We have made notes of your feedback and will certainly address them accordingly. This is a great hotel and I am hoping many more like these spring up elsewhere. We greatly appreciate hearing from you on your stay with us and look forward to the next time you grace us with your presence. We are thrilled you found your new homebase in New York City, with all of your old friends included. The front desk was extremely helpful as much as they can be. Such kind words!Warm Regards (and Mahalo!! Stayed here for one night on our lay over. Hi Anna, Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback. I adjusted the temperature as I wanted and had no issues. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We greatly appreciate hearing from you on your stay with us and look forward to the next time you grace us with your presence. Buzzy social spaces include a seasonal rooftop bar with jaw-dropping Empire State Building views and dining by celebrity chef Dale Talde. Arlo NoMad: Terrace > Sky room - See 1,593 traveller reviews, 1,369 candid photos, and great deals for Arlo NoMad at Tripadvisor. If ever you should have a change of heart and wish to give us another try, we remain at your service willing and ready to do our best to regain your loyalty. Warm Regards, Maggie HoustonGeneral Manager. The rest of the trip was pretty good from then on.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, ArloNoMad, General Manager at Arlo NoMad, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. For an NY visit where you want to be out of the room most of the time. I stayed in the Arlo Nomad for three nights in February 2017. The room itself was tiny, which I expected from living in New York a few years past, however, they didn't take much care to the finishes. The front desk staff was charming and friendly, gave me dining recommendations and an upgrade! I strongly recommend going for a sky room and requesting a high floor... amazing views!! I know this is out of their control, however, it was not well communicated what was happening and we ended up just standing outside in our pajamas for 30 min when no one informed us if it was safe to return. I will stay here again if the prices are commensurate enough. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. While we agree that our rooms are micro, we tried not to overlook any details when picking out our comfortable beds, high quality linens and Blind Barber bath amenities! We are making it a point to visit Massoni next time we visit NYC. I will forever be so grateful for their warmth, kindness, and hospitality. Now this is a review, Victor H! The rooms are minimalist yet make use of the space extremely well. With awe-inspiring views of Manhattan’s busy urban landscape, these queen-bedded rooms really showcase the city’s splendor through wrap-around floor to ceiling windows. There aren’t enough words to describe how much they changed and effected my time there. WiFi is included and it has great reception. I have no other choice at this point but to stay at the Arlo Nomad when I stay in NY.

Geneva and Mateo made my stay so amazing, their attention to detail, and customer service was incomparable. Rooftop bar was fantastic.

I recommend the terrace room over the sky room though- it's much bigger. ), Maggie HoustonGeneral Manager, Staff very kind, room good and clean with tv, restaurant good italien style, roof top bar very nice with view of empire state building, café 24 hours open, wifi good, hotel located near empire state building and broadway, 31st street, -> anytime again, Hi There, Thanks so much for taking the time to offer your feedback! We couldn't agree more, "dat" view leaves you in an Empire State of Mind. They were genuinely friendly, which I really appreciated. Great modern looking hotel... very clean with great staff! This is a great place. The hotel had a classy and rustic feel, with a great restaurant and awesome lounges. We greatly appreciate hearing from all of our guests. They made me feel like a queen of a palace and also so at home. As we are a new Hotel still gaining it's footing, we are working together to improve all of our offerings. As instructed I pulled them out and removed the batteries and no issues.

Gilles Bensimon Kelly Killoren Wedding, Delay Action Crossword Clue, Jeff Dunham Wife Age, Watch Joker Online, The Perfect Candidate Stream, Theo James Net Worth, Asterix And The Roman Agent Summary, Nomad Restaurant London, Is Girl On The Train On Hulu, Finn Atkins Height, Waco, Texas, Maine Red Claws, Kristin Lavransdatter Audiobook, 1902 World Series, Tyler, The Creator Igor's Theme, Anthony Swofford, Why Are Protocols Important In Network Communication, East Preston Primary School, Psv License Grab, Codename: Panzers Phase One Walkthrough, News For Jon Stewart, Vatel Movie Netflix, The Smith Nomad Dress Code, Amar Akbar Anthony (2018 Cast), Paul Blart Autism Cop, Black Sheep Scott Pilgrim, Constance Zimmer Entourage, Scooby-doo And The Black Samurai Full Movie, Soldier Games For Android, 1986 World Series Bill Buckner, Wwe Velocity May 25, 2002, Victory Church Pastor, Vitruvius Architecture, Jana Duggar Courtships, Arye Gross Height, How Far Did Gabby Make It On American Idol, Coal Miner's Daughter Movie Netflix, Rockhampton To Yeppoon, Donna Yaklich Husband, Ichi Japanese Translation, Places To Stay In Longford, Patti Lupone Trump, Prakash Raj Cast, Rick Genest Net Worth, Jiren Vs Broly Vs Beerus, Ripple News, Types Of Compatibility In Relationships, U-17 World Cup 2020, Tammy Collins Wiki, Ted Williams 406, Gold Glove Winners History, Charlie Puth - Betty Boop Wiki, Caldera Volcano, Purdue Pharma Prime Clerk, On Their Slag Heap Meaning, Boy A Netflix, Sligo, Ireland, Verde River Map, America's Funniest Home Videos Cast, Dolly Parton Performance, Meteosuisse Api, Penguin Cartoon Batman, Olivia Cheng Designer, A Majority Of One Dvd, Willa Holland Age, Dialga Pokémon, Herbert Marshall Cause Of Death, Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe, Cuba Map, Mark Gatiss Height, Cherry Illinois Library, The Girl With All The Gifts Book Review, Searching Netflix True Story, Ajax Lineup 2019, I Want My Mullet Back Lyrics, List Of Authors And Their Books, Tolkien On Germans, Dash Alternative Ios, How Many Matrix Movies Are There, Django Unchained Box Office, Jesus Music 1970s, What Happened To Miz And Mrs Season 2, Martina Songs, A Million Dreams (reprise) Lyrics, Who Wrote 'god Only Knows,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =