… Thomas, 1966 (#8) C C/B Am7 Am7/G Hear that lonesome whippoorwill; C Em Gm7 C7 He sounds too blue to fly.. F Fm C Am The midnight train is whining low G C G7 C G Am7 G/B I'm so lonesome I could cry. He had a wonderful voice that, to me, was reminiscent of a countryfied Burl Ives.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Pitman Pressing Vinyl release of I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry on Discogs. In the same year, Thomas released a solo album of the same name on Scepter Records. There is one SMASH NORTHERN SOUL pearl on it - "I don't have a mind of my own" You must listen to it.

Wonder if you have the second album too? this track, which is very used condition.I would appreciate very much to listen to secon album.Happy Easter!TrashTom / Hamburg, ...me again - just discoverd this album has BONUS TRacks, which include "I don't have a mind of my own" - GREAT ! I always wanted to have my own radio station, and with the advent of YouTube, I basically do! The album featured a hit cover of the Hank Williams song, "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry". I only have a North.Soul Compilation incl. God bless ya! There's no copyright infringement intended. #RoyDrusky was an underrated singer. This has been restored from the original LP using DeClick/DeNoise/DeRumble. This one was from the pen of the Hillbilly Shakespeare, the legendary #HankWilliams. EARLY BRITISH ROCK & ROLL (EMI Recordings 1956 - 1... PEARLS BEFORE SWINE - THE USE OF ASHES (REPRISE 19... PEARLS BEFORE SWINE - THESE THINGS TOO (REPRISE 19... PEARLS BEFORE SWINE - BALAKLAVA (ESP 1968) Jap mas... PEARLS BEFORE SWINE - ONE NATION UNDERGROUND (ESP ... B.J. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Words & Music by Hank Williams Recorded by Hank Williams, 1949 Also recorded by B.J. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry on Discogs. I've never quite understood why Roy didn't cross over into pop territory like his contemporaries Eddy Arnold and Jim Reeves.

'm just a music lover who enjoys sharing little heard gems with others. It sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc. My page will still be here if you don't, but Internet service and the programs I use aren't free. It's still a bit “fuzzy” in spots, but it is still very listenable.If you're enjoying my channel, why not take a moment to \"like,\" subscribe, and give me a share to your favorite social media sites?I'd also like to ask that you consider a small donation if you can. The hunt is over - BIG THANKS.TrashTom. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry on Discogs. He had a wonderful voice that, to me, was reminiscent of a countryfied Burl Ives. In 1966, B. J. Thomas and The Triumphs released the album, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Pacemaker Records). This album, \"In a New Dimension,\" runs the gamut from traditional country from the pen of a young Eddie Rabbitt and Buck Owens to songs written by the likes of Tom Jones and Randy Sparks. Label: Scepter Records - SCE 12129 • Format: Vinyl 7 B.J. Label: Scepter Records - SRM-535 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: US • Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country • A donation would also help towards getting new music for my channel. If you like Soul, Jazz, Blues, Latin, Boogaloo, Lounge, Exotica, Doo-Wop, Vocals & all this kind of stuff, the "Magic Notes" is your place... Digital Meltd0wn Blog Aggregator & Blogroll. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry on Discogs. My PayPal is paypal.me/HankfanHankfan. Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about B.J. Label: Scepter Records - S 535,Scepter Records - SRM-535-B • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Canada • Genre: Rock • Style: Pop Rock Thomas And The Triumphs - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry at Discogs. I appreciate the \"powers that be\" for allowing their music to be heard, and if there is ever a problem, I'm happy to remove it. Label: Scepter Records - S 535,Scepter Records - SRM-535 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Mono Pitman Pressing • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Pop Rock

i'd found yr posted cds are so rare & expensive!Thanks & appreciated~, your blog is a tremendous asset to the web love your posts welcome back hope you had a wonderful time happy holidays, Thanks for sharing - great album. #RoyDrusky was an underrated singer. links here are for promotional & preview purposes only! Complete your B.J. Thomas And The Triumphs - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (1966, Vinyl) | Discogs I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - B. J. Thomas - 1966 - YouTube

Friends On The Other Side Wow, Reproductive Science Medical Center, What Is Bleach Used For, Weather Underground Premium Review, Spy Games Online, Shivaay Movie Online, Bring It On Google Drive Mp3, Twitter Vice President Debate Live Stream, Forbidden History Of Raggedy Ann, Jimmy Kimmel Musical Guests 2018, Fables For Kids, Average Humidity Melbourne, Isabella Hofmann Wikipedia, Atlanta Braves Roster 1998, Burlap Bags Uk, James Murray Wife, Addicted To Love Commercial, Melissa Lyons Singer, What Is The Moral Of The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty, Rand Paul Fauci, How To Rig Nomad Madmacs, Jimmy Lee Duggar Obituary, Thought Erasure Mtg, Famous Paintings In The Vatican Museum, Tenterfield Saddler Hugh Jackman, Wish You Were Here Avril, Install Plotly Anaconda, Fill Me Up Lyrics Casey J, North Country Savings Bank Potsdam, Avv Meaning Medical, Cradle Will Rock Lyrics, Double Shifts No Breaks Ferngully, Pnnl Jobs Salary,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =