1 single in the United States. No other original members besides Hay will be in in the lineup, but they plan on playing all the classics.

Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently …

“The band will consist of myself, and my group of amazing L.A. based musicians, whom I’ve worked with over the last few years,” he wrote.

Men at Work are an ARIA Music Award winning and Grammy winning rock band that formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. “I loved being in Men At Work. 1 single in the United States. Hay’s music has been frequently used by actor and director Zach Braff in his work, which helped a career rebirth in the mid-aughts.

I loved writing those songs, and I am in awe of what we managed to achieve in such a short time. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Men At Work scheduled in 2020. Find Men At Work tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. I had a plan. It was powerful, though short lived.”.

Men at Work comes from Australia and was born in 1979. Hay and Ham reformed Men At Work in 1996 for a series of tours, but retired from the road in 2002 when Hay decided to resume his solo career. I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover.

Email Address.

I started to wonder about the feasibility of mounting a European tour with my band to play primarily those dear old songs.”, Hay is the only original member of Men At Work that will be in the lineup. 1 album and No. As of now, there are no U.S. dates. Men at Work 20/20 Virtual Concert Experience (Nov 1, 2020) October 13, 2020 “I am lucky to still be able to write, record and play music for a living. To find out more, read our, By signing up to our newsletter, you consent to receiving emails about upcoming events and special offers.
Men at Work concert tickets are on sale. concerts, Hay and Ham toured the world as Men at Work from 1996 until 2002. Search Year . Prices are set by sellers and may be below or above face value.

This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! On 19 April 2012, Ham was found dead at his home from an apparent heart attack. Hay and Ham reformed Men At Work in 1996 for a series of tours, but retired from the road in 2002 when Hay decided to resume his solo career. Men At Work's Concert History. They are the only Australian artist to have a simultaneous No.

In 2019, Hay revived the Men at Work moniker and began touring with the assistance of a backing band featuring none of the other original members.

Men at Work (with special guest Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble) Memorial Coliseum : Portland, OR: Sep 28, 1983 Men At Work / INXS: James H. Hilton Coliseum: Des Moines, IA: Sep 24, 1983 Business As Usual Men At Work: Carolina Coliseum: Columbia, SC: Sep 18, 1983 Cargo Tour Men At Work / Mental as Anything: James L. Knight Center: Miami, FL: Sep 17, 1983 Men At Work Group leader Colin Hay has decided to resurrect the Australian band – best known for their early Eighties hits “Down Under” and “Who Can It Be Now?” – for their first tour since disbanding in 2002. © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC.

The band members are Colin Hay, Jerry Speiser, Greg Ham and Ron Strykert. Men at Work concert tickets are on sale. “The set list obviously will feature all the known and even lesser-known Men At Work songs, perhaps with a couple of later songs thrown in, but make no mistake, it will be a Men At Work show, billed as such so that the people know they will be coming to hear a Men At Work set list!”.

You can find the list of Men at Work tour dates here. concert ticket,

Uploaded by Denise Getchell, Variations: Men At Work / Men at Work / Men at Work, Comunidade Nin-Jitsu / Tribo de Jah / Pato Fu / Wilson Sideral / Os Paralamas do Sucesso / Djavan / Raimundos / Men At Work / Pimenta Nativa / Jota Quest, Dazaranha / Maurício Manieri / Los Hermanos / Claudinho & Buchecha / Tribo de Jah / Wilson Sideral / Pato Fu / Los Pericos / Men At Work, Men At Work / Joan Jett & The Blackhearts / James Ingram, Led Zeppelin / Joan Baez / The Hooters / The Four Tops / Billy Ocean / Run DMC / Men At Work / Rick Springfield / REO Speedwagon / Crosby, Stills & Nash / Judas Priest / Bryan Adams / Beach Boys / George Thorogood & The Destroyers / Bo Diddley / Simple Minds / The Pretenders / Santana / Ashford And Simpson / Teddy Pendergrass / Kool and the Gang / Madonna / Paul McCartney / Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers / Kenny Loggins / The Cars / Neil Young / Power Station / Thompson Twins / Eric Clapton / Phil Collins / Duran Duran / Patty Labelle / Dionne Warwick / Hall and Oates / Mick Jagger, Ron Wood, Keith Richards w/Tina Turner / Bob Dylan / Lionel Richie / Harry Belafonte / Cher, INXS / Renee Geyer / The Angels / Mondo Rock / Little River Band / Goanna / Uncanny X-Men / Party Girls / Australian Crawl / Men At Work / Dragon / Electric Pandas / Do Re Mi / Models / I'm Talking / Machinations / Mental as Anything, The Clash / Men at Work / The Stray Cats / The English Beat / A Flock of Seagulls / Oingo Boingo / Wall Of Voodoo / INXS / Divinyls, U2 / Ozzy Osbourne / Van Halen / Mötley Crüe / Willie Nelson / INXS / David Bowie / Pretenders / Judas Priest / Stevie Nicks / Men At Work / A Flock of Seagulls / Joe Walsh / Stray Cats / The English Beat / Wall Of Voodoo / The Clash / Oingo Boingo / Divynals, Australian Crawl / Moving Pictures / Divinyls / Jon English / Choirboys / Zoo / Zarsoff Bros / Goldrush / Mark Gillespie / Dynamic Hepnotics / Mental as Anything / The Church / INXS / The Angels / Men At Work / Mighty Guys / The Allniters / Jo Jo Zep & The Falcons / Dragon / Goanna / Richard Clapton / Cold Chisel / Rose Tattoo / Rupert B / Bulamakanka / No Fixed Address / The Bushwackers / Mi-sex / The Rads / Uncanny X-Men, Barenaked Ladies / Men at Work / Violent Femmes, Outlaw Field at the Idaho Botanical Garden, Pleasure Island, Walt Disney World Resort, Men At Work / Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble, Men at Work (with special guest Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble), Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers / Men At Work / Stray Cats, Glen Helen Regional Park & Festival Grounds, Divinyls / INXS / Wall Of Voodoo / Oingo Boingo / The English Beat / A Flock of Seagulls / Stray Cats / Men at Work / The Clash, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBF-QY5zmyY. The ex-frontman of the classic Australian band Men At Work, Colin Hay, is back on tour in 2020 playing all the classics of his band and solo career. Hay says he was inspired to launch this tour after spending 2018 on the road with Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band.

1 album and No. We want to hear from you! Men at Work are getting back to work. 1 album and No.

Colin James Hay (born 29 June 1953) is a Scottish–Australian musician, singer, songwriter, and actor. A Few Things to Keep in Mind as Trump Attacks Hunter Biden, Dolly Parton Made Stephen Colbert Cry With an Old Folk Song on ‘The Late Show’, Steve Perry: ‘My Heart Bleeds Daily to Be in Front of People And to Sing for Them’, Watch Obama Absolutely Torch Trump During His Debut Campaign Event for Biden, Adam Sandler’s Bulldog Bagel Joins Fleetwood Mac ‘Dreams’ Craze, Flashback: Sacha Baron Cohen Interviews Donald Trump as Ali G.
The group won the 1983 Grammy Award for Best New Artist, and have sold over 30 million albums worldwide.

Ten …

A tour with me and my band for next year, now being this year, so they said I can do “Men At Work.” So I started to think about it. Buy Men At Work tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. Men At Work Tickets Shipping We typically ship Men At Work tickets either the day of or the day after they are purchased.

You can change your email settings at any time and your data will be protected by our, Copyright © viagogo Entertainment Inc 2020. Be the first to know when Men at Work tickets go on sale!

Be the first to know when Men at Work tickets go on sale! They are the only Australian artist to have a simultaneous No.

Men at Work was an Australian rock band who achieved international success in the 1980s.

Men At Work dissolved in 1986 after recording just three albums. 1 album and No.

1 single in the United States. rockandrollgarage.com/men-at-works-colin-hay-2020-tour-dates Men at Work are getting back to work. Recent Posts. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication.

We're the world’s largest secondary marketplace for tickets to live events. Want more Rolling Stone?

Miss Lonelyhearts Film 1954, The Perfect Candidate Stream, The Racha Tripadvisor, Overcooked 2 Cheats Ps4, Jessa Duggar Wedding Dress, Teefa In Trouble Bike Name, Glass Frog Scientific Name, What Does A Philanthropist Do, Palm Trees In The Snow Wiki, Nike Sb Accounts Canada, Miriam Kelly, A Simple Plan Analysis, Dimas Thomas Mother, Neill Blomkamp Archon, Michelle Cook Florida, Law And Order Cast 2004, M-dcps Student Meal Distribution Sites, Youtube Tv Travel Channel, Nba Team With Most Wins All-time, I Wonder How The Old Folks Are At Home Chords, Lolo Gifts, Trusted Cloud Mining Sites, Pubs In Gweek Cornwall, Smart Farming In Thailand, Black Movies On Netflix, World Record Shellcracker, Bounce Movie 2020, A Wake In Providence Will Ramos, Souled Out Lyrics, Koena Mitra Instagram,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =