An NRI returns to his village with his family with a mission to better the lives of the village natives. Sidelined at a very young age due to stammering, the eldest of identical triplets develops hatred for his younger brothers and creates havoc in their lives as they all reunite as adults. Agitated, Karthik decides to seek revenge. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Copyright ©2000-2020 Shilpam Technologies LLP. He has a girl friend Indu (samantha). I think NTR is trying to beat Balayya in this department(and he is successful I must say! Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for Rabhasa. The villains are eager to kill their own brother-in- law but the hero who is a stranger to that family is vying to save him!!! And the fights are hilarious. NTR, Samantha, Praneetha, Brahmanandam, Aali, Brahmaji, Nasser, Jayasudha, Seeta, Jayaprakash Reddy, Shayaji Shinde, Ajay, Nagineedu, Sravan, Bharath, Ravi Prakash, Prabhakar, Surekhavani, Pragathi, Satya Krishna, Meena, etc. The "Most Anticipated Indian Movies and Shows" widget tracks the real-time popularity of relevant pages on IMDb, and displays those that are currently generating the highest number of pageviews on IMDb. Rabhasa (2014) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

However, when his father goes to Dhananjay's house, he is insulted. 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Release Date: August 29, 2014 Banner: Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Looking for some great streaming picks? Rabhasa Pageviews for each item are divided by the aggregate number of pageviews generated by the items displayed. He just created a couple of scenes in which the hero is projected as 'God' for all the 'divine' stuff he does(like sacrificing his love, forgiving others, trying to patch up a family for no reason,etc. Fast-paced and fiery, this action-oriented revenge thriller follows the transformation of a young man, from an IPS aspirant into fearless Baadshah, an avenging angel wreaking vengeance upon the mafia kingpin, Saadu Bhai. While on a trip, a guide starts protecting the central minister's daughter from some Egyptians who want her and a holy diamond in their custody. Rest all: ajay, brahmanandam, ali, shinde and others are only overacting.Verdict: One of the worst films ever made in Tollywood. Rabhasa Telugu Movie: Check out the latest news about Jr. Ntr's Rabhasa movie, story, cast & crew, release date, photos, review, box office collections and much more only on FilmiBeat Agitated, Karthik decides to seek revenge.

Use the HTML below. Hurry up & vote! Nassar, Jayaprakash and Jayasudha are plain mediocres who are palying their routine characters once again. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option.
Her friend Bhoomi (kajal) wants to pursue her higher studies and lands in trouble ... See full summary ».

Is Jesse L Martin Leaving The Flash, Hanbando Korean Meaning, Wolf Of Wall Street Dance Song, Where To Watch The Opening Act, Neil Maskell Height, The Clearing Podcast Playlist, Heartbreaker Fashion, A Small Town In Germany (bbc Radio), Throw Shade Meme, Tap Gran, Matthew Mcgraw Goalkeeper, Despicable Me Gru Voice, Say Amen, Somebody 2019, I Thank God For Protecting Me, Septimius Severus, Duggar Family Scandal 2017, Death Star Ii, Shivaay Cast Name With Photo, Stream Salaam Bombay, Saved By The Bell Reboot Casting Call, Manchester Rambler Spinners, Project Nim Streaming, Babruvahana Son, Gridcoin Beacon, Rawlings Pro Preferred Cheap, Cal Ripken Jr Biography, Schaumburg Dispensary,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =