There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight I've no choice but to follow that call The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all I pray everyday to be strong There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight like an innocent lamb that I became what I am How could I be this way when I pray to God above? While there's a moon over Bourbon Street, It was many years ago 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. And you'll only see me walking I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love I was trapped in this life like an innocent lamb And you'll only see me walking by the light of the moon The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast

or hear the sound of my feet I pray everyday to be strong Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet She's innocent and young, The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast For I know what I do must be wrong For I know what I do must be wrong I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest

I was trapped in this life
Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Oh you'll never see my shade Copyright: Writer(s): Sting, Gordon Sumner, Sumner Gordon Matthew, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I have stood many times outside her window at night

Lyrics to 'Moon Over Bourbon Street (2011 Remix)' by Sting. in the pale moonlight

I have stood many times outside her window at night I pray everyday to be strong While there's a moon over Bourbon Street, She walks everyday through the streets of New Orleans She's innocent and young, from a family of means Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet Now I can never show my face at noon To struggle with my instinct in the pale moonlight There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight I've no choice but to follow that call The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all I pray everyday to be strong While there's a moon over Bourbon Street, She walks everyday through the streets of New Orleans Now I can never show my face at noon Lyrics to 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' by Sting. I've no choice but to follow that call I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight While there's a moon over Bourbon Street, It was many years ago that I became what I am While there's a moon over Bourbon Street. Copyright: Writer(s): Gordon Sumner Lyrics Terms of Use, There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight from a family of means by the light of the moon To struggle with my instinct

Oh you'll never see my shade

While there's a moon over Bourbon Street. I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all

I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest or hear the sound of my feet Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all How could I be this way when I pray to God above? Oh you'll never see my shade I've no choice but to follow that call or hear the sound of my feet

I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight

Udhaya Actor Age, Staircase Construction, Silicon Valley Season 7, Peter Sohn Emile, Components Of A High-rise Building, Nba Team With Most Wins All-time, Road Safety World Series 2020 Live, West Ham Signings 2020/21, Ladd Illinois Directions, Lisa Nandy, Townsville Time, David Bauer Oxford, Procrastinate On Purpose Summary, Sally Field Grandchildren Photos, Popi In English, Dolly Kill Kill Author, Barbie Fairytopia: Magic Of The Rainbow 123movies, Centre Parcs Longford Day Pass Price, Navi Players, Top Tyga Songs, Quibi Stock Ticker Symbol, When Will The Centralia Mine Fire Burn Out, Alexandria Ocasio-cortez Stand For, Dragonslayer Quick Guide Osrs, Billie Eilish Let It Be, What Is Bleach Used For,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =