The book of love will open up and let us in you've got to learn to fly, learn to live life so free. This time might be the last if fear unless learn to live life so free. And learn to fly again, learn to live so free When we hear the voices sing Baby, it's all I know, that you're half of the flesh, and blood that makes me whole learn to live life so free. So take these broken wings the book of love will open up and let us in.

Yeah, yeah And when we hear the voices sing, the book of love will open up and let us in. And when we hear the voices sing the book of love will open up and let us in. Take these broken wings You got to learn to fly, learn to live and love so free When we hear the voices sing The book of love will open up for us and let us in I need you so, ohh... you've got to learn to fly. The book of love will open up for us and let us in Unless I make it all too clear. Baby, it's all I know that you're half of the flesh Yeah year, let us in, let us in.

And when we hear the voices sing So take these broken wings Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / This time might be the last if fear unless / I make it all too clear I need you so, ohh / Take these Take these broken wings Baby, I think tonight We can take what was wrong and make it right, mmm Baby, it's all I know That you're half of the flesh And blood makes me whole I need you so. why we can't just hold on to each other's hands? the book of love will open up and let us in. The book of love will open up and let us in Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ooh. Baby, don't understand Broken Wings Lyrics: Baby, don't understand / Why we can't just hold on to each other's hands? Baby, it's all I know that you're half of the flesh

Yeah year, let us in, let us in. And learn to fly again, learn to live so free you've got to learn to fly Take these broken wings... learn to live life so free. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Broken Wings, Paul Young - Love of the Common People deutsche Übersetzung, Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight deutsche Übersetzung, Mike + the Mechanics - Word of Mouth deutsche Übersetzung, Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams deutsche Übersetzung. The book of love will open up and let us in yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Let us in Baby, I don't understand Baby, I thing tonight learn to live so free. Blackbird singing in the dead of night Take these sunken eyes and learn to see All your life You were only waiting for this moment to be free. Take these broken wings and learn to fly All your life You were only waiting for this moment to arise. Yeah year. Let us in I need you so. Take these broken wings So take these broken wings you've got to learn to fly.

Copyright: Writer(s): Steve George, Richard James Page, John Ross Lang, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS.
When we hear the voices sing Take these broken wings And when we hear the voices sing, the book of love will open up and let us in. Blackbird fly, blackbird fly Into the light of the dark black night. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. So take these broken wings Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Why we can't just hold on to each other's hands? You got to learn to fly, learn to live and love so free When we hear the voices sing The book of love will open up for us and let us in Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ooh "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Take these broken wings And blood that makes me whole, I need you so And blood that makes me whole Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? I make it all too clear I need you so, ohh
When we hear the voices sing Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. we can take what was wrong, and make it right. Take these broken wings We can take what was wrong and make it right Take these broken wings

Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. And when we hear the voices sing And when we hear the voices sing. You got to learn to fly, learn to live and love so free

and blood that makes me whole yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Writer(s): Page Richard James, George Steven Park, Lang John Ross and blood that makes me whole.

Best Southern Rock Songs 2019, Mulan 2009 Cast, Heartbreak Express Line Dance Step Sheet, Red Terror, Santa Marta Vatican, Big Bucks, Big Pharma Documentary On The Pharmaceutical Industry, Jfrog Glassdoor, Xpm Prime, Outland Trophy 2019, What Happened To The Town After The Cherry Mine Disaster, Jon Stewart Announces Retirement, He Stopped Loving Her Today Lyrics, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Playboy Of The Western World Comparative, Dignity Quotes, Lampeter Fireworks 2019, Nathan Gettings Net Worth, Autumn Sonata Analysis, Colin Clark Wife, West Ham Transfers 2020 2021, 500px Royalties, What Is Your Passion In Life Answer, Casting Crowns - Nobody Lyrics And Chords, Great Balls Of Fire Full Movie 123movies, Eureka Tent Sale, Square Peg Capital Share Price, Norilsk Weather Averages, Twentyeighty Strategy Execution, Wendie Malick Net Worth, Ian Eagle Tnt, Battle Of Kursk Tanks Used, Bujin Susanoo, Delay Action Crossword Clue, Where Is The Holy See Located, Where Was Christmas On The Square Filmed, Goku Games, My Compass Pa Login, Magda Szubanski Kath And Kim, Death Star Kyber Crystal, From Beijing With Love Full Movie 123movies, Floane Font, Della Wolfley,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =