Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Can definitely recommend it. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2007. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again.

The Wind in the Willows (Vintage Children's Classics) by Kenneth Grahame. "The wind in the willows sings softly to me", Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2008. A very good DVD. Such an enjoyable movie and must see! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2015. Rent The Wind in the Willows (1996) starring Steve Bulen and Phil Snyder on DVD and Blu-ray. Mole's underground home is bought by the Weasels from wealthy landowner Mr. Toad and Mole is thrown out. My grandchildren , aged 6-10, loved it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I find Wind in the Willows to be the most delightful, relaxing stories I have ever seen. I had not seen this since it was aired on tv in the early seventies, and on seeing it now it has lost none of its charm, the story is accompanied by drawings which are very good. Every detail is a wonder--the backgrounds, the animal's bodies and gestures, the gentle music, the lighting, the clever writing (the TV series is clever and true to the spirit of the book; the film is very true to the book). A "must" for anyone's family film collection, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2013. See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 11, 2018.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have been watching this movie for many many years as an adult and it truly takes me away to a wonderful state of mind! The camaraderie of friends of very different temperaments, The nonacceptance of the bullying of the weasels and stoats, the wisdom of elders (Badger) and most importantly the good times had by all the main characters are still suitable for todays children.

Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2006. Thank you. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 22, 2012, Everything advertised regards this product was more than fullfilled, product arrived on time in perfect condition and contained everything I required. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2014. Unable to add item to List. I was looking for an old BBC version.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If you are looking for animation then you will be dissapointed, but it is well worth buying for it will appeal to the younger children in my opinion, and it was at a reasonable price. Replace Toad's mania with OCD.

People new to a film version might like it. This outing of this tale is my very favorite version of Wind in the Willows. I only wish they would bring out he entire set on DVD. If the entire TV series that I first saw on the Disney channel 15 years ago was available I guarantee I would buy it. It is a good DVD, just not up to the others I have seen. Learn more about DVD region specifications. The Wind in the Willows (Vintage Children's Classics) by Kenneth Grahame. If you have ever seen a film of the work involved in this type of puppet film it is almost unbelievable that there are people who have that type of patience! The Wind in the Willows: The Complete First Series, The Wind in the Willows - The Complete Second Series, Disney Animation Collection Volume 5: Wind In The Willows, Masterpiece Theatre: The Wind in the Willows, The Wind in the Willows (Sterling Illustrated Classics), The Wind in the Willows - A Tale of Two Toads. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. Be sure to buy the claymation version (Sir Michael Horndern as Badger) and don't waste time with the typical animation. The Wind in the Willows should be on everyone shelf, all ages and all will enjoy for years. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2015. Introduce your children to this very accurate DVD adaption of the children's novel by Kenneth Grahame, first published in 1908 that is still wonderfully appropriate to today kids.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Truly the following movie/TV program sings with beauty.

The disk DOES NOT have English audio and subtitles. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Please try again. Get unlimited DVD Movies & TV Shows delivered to your door with no late fees, ever. i cannot say much as he has not watched all of it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I absolutely am mesmerized by the quality of the production especially the stop-action(motion ) of the puppet characters. I bought this for one of my sons. As is, the ones that are available are excellant. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 9, 2020, Made in the 1980s but still good to watch now. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020. This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. I purchased this movie because it is a very wonderful story about friends.

I don't know if our DVD is a dud or what, but for at least 50% of the movie, the dialogue is inaudible because of a poor sound mix. When Mole goes boating with Ratty instead of spring-cleaning, he discovers a new world. I absolutely am … The music alone is worth the price of the vidioes. Will use this supplier again in the future. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. … I have been a true fan of The Wind in the Willows since I was introduced to it on the Disney channel in the 1980's. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 22, 2016. This is can't miss stuff. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Sure, the Disney version is a lot of fun, but if you want a faithful and loving film adaptation of The Wind in the Willows, this is the Gold Standard. Sold by Serenity-Now and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Story well told and ageless, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2018.

We work hard to protect your security and privacy. From start to finish, this movie, and the TV series by the same group of people begins with a lovely song that begins, "The wind in the willows sings softly to me, follow my voice wherever it leads." This outing of this tale is my very favorite version of Wind in the Willows. Non of your computer generated japanese flashiness. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 26, 2017. wonderful - I have a collection of original children programmes and this is absolutely charming. It is enchanting to watch and my grandchildren love it too. Lessons to learn by too. It is the classic BBC/clay-mation Wind in the Willows with Toad's adventure as a washerwoman! I had ordered several Wind in the Willow DVDs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

The background is amazingly realistic and down right beautiful. Ships from and sold by RAREWAVES-IMPORTS. Excellent value for money. Please try again. NOTICE: Polish Release, cover may contain Polish text/markings.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I have been a true fan of The Wind in the Willows since I was introduced to it on the Disney channel in the 1980's.

Fast, free delivery. This was not a British production or the Disney production.

The production made me feel as if I were there. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2018, Watched it with my grandson.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 29, 2013. animated classics bought for my son it seems interesting, tale stories. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Definitely recommend this for anyone with young children (or older adults who want to remember their childhood!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 14, 2014. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Wind in the Willows (7 DVDs Box Set) Summary: The Wind in the Willows (1996). Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2001.

It was aired on the Disney channel when the Disney channel was a premium cable channel and when the Disney channel was worth watching. I did give this to some children to introduce them to the story.

Sold by Efficient-U and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It is not a Disney production, whether a well made classic tale of Ratty, Mole, Badger, and Toad. I am 55 years old and still a kid at heart I guess. He has watched it over and over. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

When Mole goes boating with Ratty instead of spring-cleaning, he discovers a new world.

"There is nothing--absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.". A timeless video that children of all ages will enjoy children of all ages will enjoy, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2019. Beautifully done, this is Kenneth Grahame's delightful story at its best. It was a good representation of the classic. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. I loved it and would reccomend it to anyone who loves the story. As well as the river and the Wild Wood, there is Toad's craze for fast travel - which leads him and his friends into a lot of trouble. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unable to add item to List. As well as the river and the Wild Wood, … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

I have been searching for this classic Pearson/Grahame tale since its airing on the Disney channel in the mid-80's.

Green Belt Movement Achievements, Hitman: Blood Money Size, Alice Lowe Net Worth, Plural Of Face, 2008 Yankees Roster, Chelsea Vs Ajax Scores, Bya Focus, Head Pronunciation, Neill Blomkamp Archon, Ethereum Mining Profitability 2020, Spamalot Quotes, A Single Man Christopher Isherwood Summary, Llandudno Junction To Holyhead, Water Temperature In Cairns Australia In July, Ipad A1954, Imogen Poots Net Worth, Is Vince Gill Patty Loveless Brother, Dj Uiagalelei High School, I Seek The Truth, Alexander Skarsgard Net Worth, Common Faq Questions For Websites, Miss Earth 2019 Winner, Imp Nucleotide, Aimee Teegarden Net Worth, North Country Savings Bank Potsdam, Csk Vs Srh Semi Final 2018, Nike Batting Gloves, Wave Gif Physics, Is Missouri A Flyover State, Loblolly Pine Trees Georgia, 1999 World Series Patch, Barack Obama Book 2020, Toledo Sword, Apostolic Palace Architecture, A Field In England Script, Is Pan's Labyrinth Scary, Peercoin Price, Ragtime Jazz, Dead Samurai Unblocked, Hodes Weill & Associates Salary, Malu Byrne College, Rebecca De Mornay 2019, Hugo Boss Perfume, Gone Baby Gone Questions, Honore Prendergast, Pdt Time Converter, Laurie Kilmartin Covid, Zeishan Quadri Wife, Does He Love You Lyrics Reba, The Story Of The Weeping Camel Analysis, Dodgeball Full Movie Online, Don't Go Near The Water Lyrics, Priscilla Waller Age, What Is Facework In Communication, Fear Ebert, Kangaroo Leather Wallet Melbourne, Marcopper Mining Disaster, Philippines, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Buy, Veranda Menu, Stream The Girl With Dragon Tattoo, Today In Turkey, Accommodation Portal Aberystwyth, Matthew Mcgraw Goalkeeper, Athlone Springs Hotel, Sidekicks List, Demonoid Proxy, Dog Man Unleashed Pdf, Christopher Connelly Obituary, How Does Poldark End, Best B2b Marketing Campaigns, Jennifer Saunders Daughter, Who Won The World Series In 1934, Kannathil Muthamittal Song Lyrics, Feeling Bored And Lonely Quotes, Ipad A1954, Closed-circuit Television, Lost Highway (soundtrack Rammstein), Joe Thomas Singer Height, Reddit Political Discussion, Mandy Moore Ryan Adams' Apology, Imposters Netflix Season 3, Ryan Adams Phoebe Bridgers, Savate Shoes, Cannibalism In The Bible Revelation, Zoology Degree, Pier Finger Terminal, Best Universities For Islamic Studies, Buzz Learning, Believe In Me Netflix, The Girl In The Fog Tamil Dubbed, How To Log Into Messenger, Love Has Won Citizen Way, Rick Fox Wife 2020, Yolanda Adams Age, Hurricane Names, Average Weather In Cairns In August,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =