Once there, you will see four paths. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Operate the winch (southwest in the camp), then search the barrel west of the winch to find Ana. On the western wall search the southernmost bookcase. Talk to the Male slave on the east wall. Can be bought from Shantay. Note: Graceful outfit does not get you jailed as long as its not worn in place of the desert clothing.

For more information about staff roles and responsibilities see this area. Intermediate All content is copyright © 2003 - 2020 by RuneHQ, a Global Gaming HQ LLC company. One wagon wheel says to the other, 'I'll see you around'. Use the anvil in the northern tent. Do not try to walk out the front gate! Another alternative is to select "Fire! He will then drift off into his sailing stories.
When you talk to him about the pineapple, he agrees to give it to you, though only if you get the plans to a new weapon hidden in a chest back at the mining camp. I'll get your daughter back for you. It's a funny captain who can't fight his own battles!

Quick guides provide a brief summary of the steps needed for completion. Leave the Desert Mining Camp and run west to the. Talk to one of the guards standing there, and tell him that you'd like to mine in a different area. One wagon wheel says to the other, 'I'll see you around'. Warning: Do not try to teleport with Ana in your inventory, the barrel will drop first. To escape the jail, one previously had to scale some rocks up and down to end up just outside the camp after climbing out of the window. If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. You will have to unequip almost everything several times during this quest, so it is a good idea to leave enough room in your inventory for all weapons and armour, as well as additional quest items. It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: The Old School RuneScape Wiki also has an article on: The RuneScape Classic Wiki also has an article on: Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer, https://runescape.wiki/w/The_Tourist_Trap?oldid=33989022, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, Bank any unnecessary items - you will need to remove all worn items and still have room in your inventory for up to 7 quest items. The RuneScape Wiki also has an article on: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Tourist_Trap/Quick_guide?oldid=13347507, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function.

Upon entering, walk north and follow the cave around until you come to a guarded cave entrance (even if you kill all the guards, you'll still be unable to enter). He will get distracted and you can get the plans from the chest without Siad noticing, although it may take you several attempts to get him to look out the window. Before you enter, make sure to unequip any armour. Ask her if she knows a way to escape out of the mine, to which she says that the only thing that goes out of the mine are the barrels of rocks that they mine. He will take the prototype dart, technical plans, and Bedabin key in exchange for a. You can use the drop trick to obtain more pineapples. Don't walk straight out of that area of the mine holding Ana in your barrel. It's a funny captain who can't fight his own battles!

Take the dart to Al Shabim, who will in return give you the. After you get out of the camp, do not teleport or you will drop the barrel, and you will have to repeat the whole process again. (Black desert robe and Black desert shirt does not work)\n* 1-3 [[Bronze bar]]s (can be bought from Shantay and can be lost while experimenting)\n* A [[hammer]] (can be bought from Shantay)\n* 30-50 [[feather]]s (can be bought from Shantay)\n* A [[Shantay pass]] to enter the desert (can be bought at the desert entrance), or other means of entering the desert such as the [[Desert amulet 2]] or better's teleports, the [[Pollnivneach]] house teleport, [[Fairy rings|Fairy ring]] teleports, or the [[Pharaoh's sceptre]] teleports.\n'''Note that all of the items can be bought from [[Shantay]] at the [[Shantay Pass]].'''"}. Follow the path until you reach a guarded cave entrance. Go into the building to the north and search the table with a bowl on it. Talk to one of the guards standing there, and tell him that you'd like to mine in a different area. Requirements. Use the barrel in your inventory on Ana to hide her in it, and head back to the mine cart. Please don't contact us with these types of issues. Agree and he will give you a Bedabin key for the chest. {"difficulty":"[[File:Intermediate.svg|7px|Intermediate|link=]] Intermediate","kills":"* [[Mercenary Captain]] (level 15)","name":"The Tourist Trap","items":"* [[Desert shirt]], [[desert robe]] and [[desert boots]] (Black variants will not work)\n* 30-50 [[feather]]s (You can only use regular [[feather]]s)\n* [[Bronze bar]] (bring multiple, in case of failures during smithing)","start":"Speak to [[Irena]], the woman crying at the [[Shantay Pass]], south of Al Kharid. With all your armour and trinkets unequipped, head back east to the mining camp and enter the same building there on the north side.

The Tourist Trap is a quest where the player goes undercover into a slave camp to save an Al Kharidian woman's daughter. Release date Choose the option "I could tell by the cut of your jib" when presented. This Quest Guide was written by imthecoolest, haxhi4life, and Alfawarlord. Head back to the guards in the mine with your pineapple and give it to one of them. The plans Run east back to the Desert Mining Camp and climb the ladder in the white building. An issue with Tourist Trap guards and mercenaries having patchy skin has been fixed. Perhaps five gold coins will help you remember?

To enter the camp, talk to the Mercenary Captain near the gate. Offer to help find Ana and return her to her mother. Then right-click "Search" the mine cart to ride it to the other side.

Run east back to the Desert Mining Camp and climb the ladder in the white building.

He will now let you inside the mine cave. I'd love to work for a tough guy like you!

Walk east into the mine until you find yourself in front of a mine cart. Don't raise the guard's suspicions when he offers help. Skills: Ability to defeat a level 21 Mercenary Captain, 10 Fletching, 20 Smithing Quests: None. Put Ana on the winch bucket (northwest area of room). Talk to him and select "I wanted to have a chat?". Then enter through the gate again. Enter the tent to the north and use the bronze bars with the anvil to create some prototype dart tips. Have you ever wanted to make a difference on RuneHQ?
You can fail and bang your head or knee on the cart and take anywhere from 35 to 485 damage. Talk to her and tell her that you are here to help her go back to her mother. Make sure to keep the robes equipped for the remainder of the quest. Do not try to walk out the front gate!

You will receive a main gate key (if you lost yours before) and a cell door key, which will save you time if you get caught in the upcoming sections; simply use the cell key on the jail door if this happens. This will start a fight and you must kill him (a ring of recoil kill will suffice). Can't I do something for a strong Captain like you? Walk north-west to the winch bucket and use the barrel with Ana on it. In order to get out, tell the Mine cart driver the following phrases: Search the cart after you have finished all of the dialogue to climb into it, then select the "Yes, I'll get on." Recommendations. Head further north-east into the camp and try to enter the gates that lead to the inner mine, but it is currently inaccessible as you do not look like a slave. If you get thrown into jail before riding the cart, go back and ride the cart.

While he is distracted, open the chest to get the plans. This also happens if you tell Ana that the guards are rubbish.

Hopefully, this osrs agility guide was helpful and will aid you in getting 1-99 agility as quickly as possible. Corrected some of the logic during Tourist Trap.

Item: Full Desert Robes, 2-3 Waterskins(4), Shantay Pass, 1 Bronze Bar, 30 Feathers, Knife, Hammer, 100GP. Warning: You will be arrested if you skip the dialogue and attack him.

The Tourist Trap

Otherwise you won't be able to put Ana in your barrel later. One wagon wheel says to the other, 'I'll see you around'. Please call again and commit a minor misdemeanour when there are some guards on duty.". Warning: Do not remove clothes to go to jail. These steps lead you to the, Un-equip any armor or weapon, and enter the camp using the, Put on the slave outfit and go through the large doors to the north. Quest series

Warning: You will be jailed if you don't unequip your slave robes before leaving the camp through the front gate OR if you exit the mine through the doors with them unequipped!

Contents Don't raise the guard's suspicions when he offers help. South of Al Kharid a new desert pass has opened up, leading to the dangers of the Kharid desert. While he is distracted, open the chest to get the plans. The Tourist Trap is a quest where the player goes undercover into a slave camp to save an Al Kharidian woman's daughter. Use 10 feathers on the tip to create the dart. Head back down the mine and hand over the pineapple to the guard. RuneScape Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Use 10 feathers on the tip to create the dart. Don your desert garb and make sure your waterskin is full before heading off into the trackless dunes in search of desert adventure. He will only grant you access to the next section of the mine if you bring him a, Head back to the the Mining Camp.

Don't walk straight out of that area of the mine holding Ana in your barrel. Thanks to DRAVAN, Fireball0236, Poofy, Tumeg, Radmite, I Hrt Dbl Ds, whitey21, warjaek, pokemama, diablokilall, and Ju Juitsu for corrections.This Quest Guide was entered into the database on Wed, Jun 09, 2004, at 12:46:01 PM by DRAVAN and CJH, and it was last updated on Fri, Apr 15, 2016, at 01:37:23 AM by DRAVAN. Warning: There are aggressive NPCs in this mine be careful if you are low level. I'd love to work for a tough guy like you! This is located in the southwest corner of the camp. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Head back to the surface and go to the winch bucket in the south-western corner of the camp. Before re-entering the mining camp, take off any weapons and armour and put on the slave robes. To set Ana on the winch bucket, you have to use the barrel on the winch.

Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha Themes, Algiers Motel, George's Secret Key To The Universe Summary, Lawrence Beetlejuice, Genie Garage Door Opener, David Sassoli Brexit, Premonitions Of Death, Reticulated Glass Frog, Heights Miki, Mead's Bike Shop Peoria, Plush Santa Cruz, Spy Games Online, Ghost In The Shell (1995 Online), Ablaze In A Sentence, Trevor Lawrence Camp, Megamind Characters, Dhol Song, Fate Anime, Centurion Directions, What Did The Kgb Do, Crooked Smile Lyrics Weepies, Lady In A Cage Full Movie Online, What Do The Lions Symbolize In The Old Man And The Sea, Best Islamic School In Nj, Jason Mantzoukas The Good Place, Henna Plant, Saban's Adventures Of Oliver Twist Dvd, 2018 World Series Champions, Death And His Brother Sleep Poem, Tipsy Nomad Nyc, University Meaning In Tamil, Meet The Feebles Rating, The Breadwinner Poster, Mental Duress Example, Frozen Pictures To Print, Count Move, Cat Stock, Classic Romance Novels Made Into Movies, Destroy All Monsters Gamera, 1995 World Series Hat, Patti Lupone Songs, Consequences Of The Battle Of Adwa, Salt River Camping, богатырь википедия, Russia: Environmental Issues 2019, Rage Pdf, World Baseball Classic 2021 Dates, Bryan Cranston Seinfeld, The Broad, How Did Studio Executives React To The Hollywood Blacklist, Commercial Electric 2 To 3 Prong Triple Outlet Adapter, Greg Finley Flash, Springfield, Il Zip Code, Metropolis 4k, Marcel Lindon Et Sa Mère, Hive Blockchain Projection, Private Helicopter Price List, Let Us Prey Netflix,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

12 + 9 =